One of the oldest Japanese manufacturers of die cutting machines - SANWA MANUFACTURING CO, LTD.. (established in December 1947) invites to visit the company's booth No11-E59 at drupa. The specialists of printing houses will be invited to learn about the newest die cutting machine - TRP 1060 SV EXSELI. This one of the most efficient die cutters of a kind in the world reaches the max. speed up to 9000 sheets / hour. The model works with the sheets range from 300x400 to 740x1060 mm and is equipped with a stripping section. Perfect design of the universal vacuum feeder SANWA can reliably feed into the machine the paper 70 g/m2 as well as cardboard to 2 mm thick and corrugated board flute B with the thickness up to 4 mm.
The new model of Sanwa became at once several upgrades:
• Due to the modernization of the feeding mechanism increased was the machine speed up to 9.000 sheets/hour. Thereby the machine demonstrated at IGAS operated on 9.100 sheets/hour
• Automatic pressure compensation system – APCI. By operating a die cutter during long time goes the heating of the whole construction and the metal expansion which causes the pressure increasing in the die cutting area. Sanwa has solved this problem simply and graceful: placed in the die cutting area the proxy sensor is bounded with a control system which supports a fixed pressure value. It helped to reach a substantially smaller wearing of the machine, stamp and die cutting plate as well as provide stable quality on the big runs.
• Adjusting device for lower table – APC2. If necessary is using of the small format stamp for adjustment duration reducing, used will be a special option of changing horizontal position of the lower table. It allows the working without compensating knifes and to decrease the adjustment duration by times. In another words by unequal placing of die cutting tools on the stamp the operator must only type in the machine the parameters without ungluing the die cutting elements. That’s why the durability of the stamp increases by times.
• Automatic stamp changing system. Into special device pre-installed must be 3 chase frames with die cutting stamps. The stamp changing could be done by pressing only one button. Under exhibition conditions the changing between two jobs has taken only 3 minutes. It must be noted that this system could be very useful for production with often repeated jobs.
• Automation. The machine can be installed into robotized line, incl. automatic delivery from warehouse/ paper feeding on special pallet and delivery of products.
At the exhibition you will have the possibility to familiarize with all details of the machine as well as have a look at the machine while operating: scheduled is a set of demonstrations with changing of runs. We will wait for you in the pavilion No11, booth E59.
SIKO group of companies is an exclusive representative of SANWA in Russia and CIS.